National City, Calif. - Westside Specific Plan Area Zoning
Westside Specific Plan Amendment Land Use Zones
click to enlarge
Step 1: Look at this map of th zones in the Westside Specific Plan area to find out the land use designation for your area.
Step 2: Find your land use designation in teh list below to see what kinds of uses are permitted in your area.
- RESIDENTIAL SINGLE FAMILY (RS-4) → single-family attached and detached homes on minimum lots of 2,500 sq. ft., and small lot single-family development
- MIXED USE COMMERCIAL-RESIDENTIAL (MCR-1 and MCR-2) → either commercial or multi-family residential uses, or a combination of both
- LIMITED COMMERCIAL (CL) → small scale, limited convenience retail shopping facilities, typically including food and convenience stores, small retail and service shops, professional offices, and artisan activities such as studios, galleries, production space, and small performance venues
- CIVIC INSTITUTIONAL → Kimball Elementary School
- OPEN SPACE RESERVE → preserves and protects public and private open space lands, salt marsh and coastal wetlands, uninhabited agricultural lands, and other scenic or biological open space areas by restricting development; in the Westside it includes plans for future development to enhance Paradise Creek and open space areas, habitat restoration, picnic areas, trails and active recreation
|.||LEGAL DISCLAIMER – The Institute for Justice currently represents the Community Youth Athletic Center in a challenge to National City’s 2007 redevelopment plan amendment. It does not represent anyone else in National City. This website is NOT offering legal advice or legal services. This website is designed only as a resource to provide general information to the public. It does not and cannot provide a recommendation of how these proposed new laws will specifically affect any particular person or what your legal options are. After reading the information on this website, you may want to hire your own lawyer. However, the information on this website should NOT be read as an offer of legal advice or legal services or as a guarantee or prediction about the outcome of any particular legal matter.||.|